Please read the scholarship requirements thoroughly to determine eligibility to apply for the following scholarships:
- Institute of Management Accounts IMA® - IMA is funding a one-year scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to a student who is beginning her graduate studies. In addition to the cash award, the recipient will receive a CMA Learning System kit, which includes two textbooks and access to the online Practice Tests (a $745 value), and a complimentary one-year student membership to the IMA.
- Rhonda J. B. O'Leary Memorial (Seattle Chapter AFWA) - A one-year scholarship for an amount up to $2,000 will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student attending an accredited school within the State of Washington.
- Moss Adams Foundation - This annual scholarship in the amount of $1,000 is available to minority women, or women returning to school as current or re-entry juniors or seniors, or women pursuing their 5th year requirement through either general studies or within a graduate program.
- Female US citizen attending accredited US school pursuing an accounting degree.
- Commitment to the goal of pursuing a degree in Accounting in preparation for a career as an accounting or finance professional, including evidence of continued commitment to this goal after receiving the award.
- Demonstrated aptitude in accounting and business as evidenced by prior course work and/or work experience.
- Clear evidence that goals and a plan for achieving those goals, both personal and professional, have been established.
- Financial need
- Scholarship recipients will be selected by June 30.
Applications must be completed by April 30.
For more information about EFWA scholarships, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
To make a donation, click here or Contact Us.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us at 937-424-3391 or email@example.com.