Please read the scholarship requirements thoroughly to determine eligibility to apply for the following scholarships:
- Women In Transition - This scholarship is designated for a woman who is the primary source of support for her family and is enrolling as an incoming freshman to earn a Bachelors degree in Accounting. It is awarded for up to $16,000 over four years as determined by the Board of Trustees and will be renewed annually upon completion of satisfactory course work as evidenced by a 3.0 GPA.
- Women In Need - This scholarship is for a woman who is the primary source of support for her family and is completing her sophomore year of academic pursuit to earn a Bachelors degree in Accounting. It is awarded in the amount of $2,000 per year for two years and will be renewed for the second year upon completion of satisfactory course work as evidenced by a 3.0 GPA.
- Institute of Management Accountants IMA® - IMA is funding two one-year undergraduate scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each for women who are working toward a Bachelors degree in Accounting. In addition to the cash award, scholarship recipients will receive a CMA Learning System kit, which includes two textbooks and access to the online Practice Tests (a $745 value), and a complimentary one-year student membership to the IMA.
- Rhonda J. B. O'Leary Memorial (Seattle Chapter AFWA) - A one-year scholarship for an amount up to $2,000 will be awarded to an undergraduate or graduate student attending an accredited school within the State of Washington to earn a degree in Accounting.
- Michele L. McDonald Memorial - An annual scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $1,000 for the purpose of earning a degree in Accounting, with preference being given to a woman returning to college from the work force or after raising children.
- Moss Adams Foundation - This annual scholarship in the amount of $1,000 for women who wish to earn a Bachelors degree in Accounting is available to minority women, or women returning to school as current or re-entry juniors or seniors, or women pursuing their fifth year requirement through either general studies or within a graduate program.
- Female US citizen attending accredited US school pursuing an accounting degree.
- Commitment to the goal of pursuing a degree in Accounting in preparation for a career as an accounting or finance professional, including evidence of continued commitment to this goal after receiving the award.
- Demonstrated aptitude in accounting and business as evidenced by prior course work and/or work experience.
- Clear evidence that goals and a plan for achieving those goals, both personal and professional, have been established.
- Financial need
- Scholarship recipients will be selected by June 30.
Applications must be completed by April 30.
For more information about EFWA scholarships, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
To make a donation, click here or Contact Us.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us at 937-424-3391 or email@example.com.