Please read the scholarship requirements thoroughly to determine eligibility to apply for the following scholarships:
- Women In Transition (NOTE: This scholarship is not being offered for the 2015-2016 academic year)
- Women In Need (NOTE: This scholarship is not being offered for the 2015-2016 academic year.)
- Institute of Management Accountants IMA®
- Rhonda J. B. O'Leary Memorial (Seattle Chapter AFWA)
- Michele L. McDonald Memorial
- Moss Adams Foundation
- Complete page 1 of the application form and all information requested on the following pages.
- Commitment to the goal of pursuing a degree in Accounting in preparation for a career as an accounting or finance professional, including evidence of continued commitment to this goal after receiving the award.
- Demonstrated aptitude in accounting and business as evidenced by prior course work and/or work experience.
- Clear evidence that goals and a plan for achieving those goals, both personal and professional, have been established.
- Financial need
- Scholarship recipients will be selected by June 30.
Scholarship Application (PDF)
Scholarship Application (Word)
Please return completed application materials to:
Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting
136 South Keowee Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402-2241
Applications must be postmarked by April 30.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us at 937-424-3391 or email@example.com.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
To assist us in our review process, please do not bind your completed application.